Have you heard about Brazilian sugaring? NO! Then this article is appropriate for you. Read it fast to the end. Here you will get solid information of Brazilian sugaring.
History behind Brazilian sugaring
Sugaring is an ancient technique. Its popularisation was seen in Mesopotamia and Egypt. But, it has not lost its popularity. Several people in Oceanside and other country apply this process because it is a gentle, natural, and safe.
Advantage of using Brazilian sugaring in Oceanside
Well, there are many benefits to try Brazilian sugaring over normal waxing or traditional waxing, include those listed below.
- Using natural ingredients- Brazilian sugaring consists of natural sugar, lemon juice, and simple water. You will feel good about putting sugar wax on your skin.
- No risk of getting burned- With Brazilian sugaring, you don’t have to worry about burns.
- Your skin will feel softer and smoother- Yes, it is a faster, cleaner, and painless method. Your skin will glow if you do it once. It makes your private part healthy and smooth.
- It removes unwanted hair properly- This waxing technique is reliable. It pulls off a bunch of unwanted hair from the route.
- This paste is 100% water-soluble- Yes, this paste will not damage your cloths. Your cloths are totally safe around the sugar paste. You can easily wash after sugaring. It won’t stick like glue on your clothes.
- Affordable- Don’t think that this waxing process is expensive. It is affordable. You can apply this sugaring on your whole body and private area also.
- 100% hygienic- professionals never reuse the sugar paste. It is 100% hygienic.
Before you sugar wax
Brazilian sugaring is the oldest process. Nowadays, several people accept this ancient technique because of its several benefits. However, if you want to apply it on your body including private area, then you should read the below points. So, according to the opinion of the professionals-
- Do not apply DIY techniques at home.
- Do not use any lotions and oils.
- Make sure you are clean.
- Make sure your private areas clean.
- Do not go to the salon during the menstrual cycle.
- Make contact with experts at least a few days before or after your period.
- Always prefer licensed and skilled technicians.
How to care your skin after Brazilian sugaring
Sugaring or sugar waxing is a type of hair removal using natural and organic sugar, lemon juice, and water. It is safe process. However, if you apply this process, you should avoid certain activities. So, according to the opinion of the professionals –
- Avoid vigorous exercise (after Brazilian sugaring).
- Try to wear loose fitting dress and do not wear tight panty.
- Do not scratch your skin by your nails.
- Keep away from hot bath and sauna.
- Maintain a safe distance from sexual activities, if you sugared your public hair.
- Avoid swimming for 48 hours afterward.
Contact here for organic Brazilian sugaring
Well, if you are searching for the best Brazilian Sugaring in Oceanside, make contact ‘Natura Sugaring Melt & Wax Spa’. Here, you will get a professional’s guide and genuine sugaring service. They use the best products always. Their waxes are all natural and pocket-friendly. If you try it once, you will notice the difference between shaving and Brazilian sugaring. So no more wait! Click their website – naturawaxspa.com for further information.